Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hello, I'm Back and Here's A Little Of What's Going On



Ron and I are focusing on weightloss this summer.

I need to lose 25 pounds by October 20th so that we can skydive on his 40th birthday.


The skydiving place has a weight limit, and I need to shed the 25 to be eligible to intentionally jump out of a perfectly good airplane.


It's a weird motivation for weightloss. But, I'm into it.


I'm looking forward to crapping my jumpsuit at 5,ooo feet (or whatever the height will be), and screaming "MOTHERFUCKER!" into the ear of the poor professional who will be strapped to my ass as we fall in tandem.


If I live through this, it will be COOL!

2 comments:

joe said...

What are you crazy?? SKYdiving?? I hope you don't lose the weight.

joe said...

... talk some sense into him, Ron..