Sunday, January 08, 2012

HAPPY NUDE YEAR!


Will 2012 be the year of the Apocalypse? We sure seem to be steam-rolling towards some horrible Inevitability, don't we? As a professional Worrier and pessimist, I want to encourage everyone to just get naked as much as possible in the upcoming year. If and when the world ends, I would like it to happen while I have my junk out. The odds are in my favor.

By the way, wanna see what I scored for Christmas from Ron this year? Behold:


Yep, He hit me with a Kindle Fire. It's much like an iPad2 without the feeling of getting raped.


I can check email, listen to music, play Words With Friends (the game that got Alec Baldwin in such trouble on that airplane - it's just Scrabble, which I LOVE playing), read books (I'm finishing up The Hunger Games trilogy), and watch X-tube on it. Ron plays Angry Birds. Freakin' hilarious. The only feature it doesn't have is a camera. No biggie to me. An iPad will cost you upwards of 600 bucks. This baby is a mere $200. MY kinda price-point.

1 comment:

Leona Raisin said...

Since you like to play "Words With Friends" a great way to sharpen your skills is by unscrambling anagrams. visit my blog to try my TV trivia anagram game, it's fun and good practice for WWF.
Leona