Thursday, February 22, 2007

Did Ya Miss Me?


Holy Shit! What an ordeal! Hi, gang! I'm back, sorta.

Your favorite hairy, furry, fantastically masculine fag has been in the HOSPITAL since Tuesday, the 13th! Yes, yes, 8 consecutive days of being chained to a hospital bed, flooded with narcotics and anti-biotics,including a quick visit to the Operating Room where they cut out a chunk of deadly funk from my leg.

Much to tell. But not now, I'm afraid. I have been sent home, but still have a portable IV drip pump connected to me. Strict orders to remain in bed (MY bed, at least!) through the weekend. So, sitting here blogging is kinda a No-No. I just wanted to post SOMEthing to let the three readers who check in here know what is going on. Before the weekend is over, I will post more of what I've been going through because hey, "Reality" doesn't count until you've blogged about it, right?

For now, just know that I've missed you and look forward to getting back into the groove again. The blog groove, I mean, of course. If you have another groove you want me to get into, feel free to drop me an email.

Bye for now, babies!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!! We missed you. Sorry to hear about your incarceration and surgery. Hope everything is okay now. Glad to hear that your home. Hope the antibiotic regimen dosen't take too long to complete. Did you have MERSA? That stuff is a bitch! My father-in-law had it and it never really goes away. God bless you Big Guy. David

Anonymous said...

You know, there's no way to write this without it coming off as stalkerish, so...


I don't know you, but I used to see you on cam on the BC site, and found this blog after idly googling your name. I enjoy reading your posts, and try to make a point of checking your blog about once a week or so. I hope that you're feeling better and that whatever infection you have gets cleared up soon.

OK, so I just creeded you out, at least I was trying to be nice. Take care. :)

Bigg said...

Jesus, Jimmy, I turn my head for a minute and THIS happens? You take care of yourself, big guy -- I miss you!