Saturday, September 09, 2006

Looks Like I Found An MP3 Player!

(Ed. note: okay, I'm a people pleaser and the guy who found the player obnoxious got to me, so I went into set-up and found how to keep the player from starting upon page download.)


Oh, My GOD! I'm so excited! Big hugs and thanks to Mr. Lactose-Intolerant for finding this for me.

You ROCK!

Any feedback you can give me about whether the player works on your pc will be appreciated. I'm just playing with this while it's a free beta test.

I just threw a couple of .mp3s up to see if it works. I'll get serious about a playlist later.

I think the thing is set up to begin playing automatically. If you just can't STAND it, click the little stop button on the player.

I may change that setting in the future, so as not to be all obnoxious and in your face with the tunes, but right now, I want the fucker to fire up right away.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic player, JIM..i am really enjoying it!...THanks to Mr. lacotose-intollerant, too, from me! I know you really wantd one.

Yours

TheChubbyAvenger

Anonymous said...

Call me when you shut off the music, it’s obnoxious. I enjoy reading your posts but not being assaulted by your music. Give your reader a choice to listen to the music or to read in peace. --Randy

jimmycity said...

Call you? Seriously? I have no idea who you are, bud. Sayonara.

As I tried to point out, there's a stop button on the player. Feel free to shut it off. Just takes a half-second.

I promise to figure out how to make the music player ONLY start when prompted. I must've screwed up in the set-up. I'll get to it tomorrow.

Tom Dougherty said...

Love that song! It works great for me (a mere Dell laptop type of a guy). That's a keeper.

Melissa said...

I LOVE OK GO!!!! Those guys are brilliant.