Friday, April 27, 2007

Promise Of A New Day


Happy Birthday to my blog! YAY! It was one year ago today that I began this little journal-thingie.

Okay, enough of this. Things have changed. Life has changed. I have changed. I WANT to change, and I want this blog to change along with me.

Today begins a re-purposed blog. The blog will now be strictly about the journey that I take as I try to become healthier and more fit. Just the facts, ma'am. I have re-joined the YMCA, I have made a committment to work out with friends at their house, I have begun to watch more closely what I put in my mouth (foodwise, smartass!).

Today, I had a DanActive for breakfast, a seafood plate at lunch. I am headed to the Y as soon as I'm off work to pedal on a stationary bike and walk a bit on a treadmill. Dinner will be a salmon fillet, a baked potato (butter only), and a salad.

I'm scared of looking like a total puss when I collapse at the gym, but I'll deal with that fear. I know my heart and lungs are strong, which is a comfort.

It's Friday night. Hope you are gonna have some fun. Here comes the weekend!

No comments: