Thursday, June 14, 2007

Alive & Kicking

Look, it's the same old, same old here. Sorry that I'm not yapping daily about it anymore. It's as boring to write about as it is to read, I assure you.

Fasting blood sugar : 102
Breakfast : Glucerna and a DanActive
Lunch : Cuban sandwich and fries (I know, and fuck off)
Dinner : Grilled New York Strip, Baked tater, salad

Today is Thursday, which is a weight-training night. I am sticking to my vow of going slowly, and I suspect the feeble amount of weight I am tugging on is ridiculous. In my defense, all I can say is that it is still a challenge for me. Because of my left shoulder injury, my range of motion on that side is really bad. I think I am seeing some improvement, but I'm only 5 sessions in.

I just don't care about results at this point. All that matters to me is showing up and sweating. And, trust me, this I am accomplishing. Results can be measured and noted later.

Something must be going on inside of me, because lately I've wanted to have sex with anything that moves. So, do yourself a favor and keep away from me for a little while.

Consider yourself warned.

No comments: