Friday, February 08, 2008

I Have A DATE!

No, no, no, not a date "date"! I talked with the surgeon's office today and I have a surgical date for my upcoming lap-band procedure!

March 7th!

That is exactly four weeks away. Four weeks for me to scramble to get all my pre-op blood tests and x-rays done, get to Houston once more for another drs. meeting (and meeting with the anesthesiologist), and arrange for a week off from work. AND to get the last five pounds off. That last part should be easy.

I went to the clinic today and jumped on the scale and found that I'm down another pound and a half since last Tuesday. Not much compared to last week, I know. I'm hoping to crank that up to 5 by my next "official" weigh-in on Tuesday.

I'm excited!

4 comments:

Mel said...

wow less than a month away!!!! Its gonna be so awesome!

Ice John's World said...

Way to go, Jimmy! You are almost there!

kirby said...

Good luck.

Dick Small said...

Yay!
... that's really all I got on this one......