Thursday, January 17, 2008

An Open Letter To Sue Doe-Nim

Dear Sue,

What the FUCK? I can't read your blog because I have not been "invited"? Sue, baby, invite me, fer cryin' out loud! I LOVE you! This is so wrong. It's like you've stepped on my penis or something.

Sincerely,

jimmycity


An Open Letter To Constant Winter

Dear Constant, or Dear Winter...or whatever,

WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON? Between you and Sue, I haven't felt this rejected by women since I admitted to being a knob-gobbler. Let me IN! Fix your shit or email me the secret code or something. I miss you.

Sincerely,

yada yada yada


An Open Letter To Bigg

Dear Bigg,

I love you buddy. I think about you a lot. Stay strong.

Love,

jim

5 comments:

samuel said...

Looks like Sue has welcomed us all back to her blog, though the comment issues still seem to be plaguing her. And here I am sitting here with something really smartass to say. Oh well, guess someone else gets it.

Knob gobblers and poopy pokers of the world unite!

Moderator said...

I've been in contact with Winter. She's alive.

Sue Doe-Nim said...

Dear Jimmy,

If I've stepped on your penis that means that your stomach has shrunk considerably.

Mazel Tov.

It was private because I was having a little surgery. You see I screwed it up and had to wait for the real doc to fix it all.

xoxo
Sue

P.S. I also adore Bigg

Anonymous said...

Well if she's selective because of "smart ass", I've got a snowball's chance in hell of ever being invited...

Anonymous said...

Consider this your invitation, Dick.

I never met a smartass that didn't entertain me