Wednesday, August 08, 2007

So Far, So Good

The evaluation for Physical Therapy on my neck/shoulder/clavicle/blahblahblah went okay yesterday. Twice a week for 8 weeks I'll be going to stretch and turn and swear (most likely).

Went to the dentist today. My tooffers are beautiful. They got cleaned with a pick axe and a belt sander. Dental hygiene is a BIG deal to me. Kiss me. C'mon.

Friday, I get the milkshake straw into the jugular again. No fear this time. Last time was a breeze.

Meanwhile, my "massive project" at work is worrying me. I'm doing all I can do on MY end, but the equipment needed to deploy the content involved is not cooperating. If we aren't firing on all cylinders by Friday morning, I will be commiting seppuku (or, is it hara-kiri?) all over the offending machinery. I'm certain I can get a co-worker to be my "second". They're good like that.

No big deal.


No comments: