Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Not That I'm Keeping Track, Or Anything...but

Today makes 8 out of 8 days in a row at tthe gym. I can't keep this pace up, but it felt good to see how many in a row I could string together. Tomorrow I'm attending a little music set by a friend at a local restaurant, so I'll take the day off from working out.

I also need to get the kid who graduates from UT on Friday an appropriate graduation gift of some kind. Just some token of my admiration, you know? Anyone have any ideas?

Dinner tonight was a grilled ribeye, baked potato and salad. I ate an hour and a half ago, and I'm hungry already.

Oh, well. I'll survive.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

When you get hungry like that eat fruit - the fiber is good in numerous ways.

No clue on the graduation gift - cash is my back up. Maybe there's a really good book you think the grad should read?