Sunday, May 06, 2007

A Productive Sunday

Started the day by having brunch with the boys. Potato, egg, and cheese breakfast tacos and coffee.

Then, hit the YMCA a block from my house, where I did my regular bike and walking routine (while watching the Spurs and the Suns on tv). Then, I drove clear across town to the YMCA downtown, so I could steam again. After 15 minutes, I got out, showered off and went to the big pool there, where I did some water aerobics in the deep end for a bit. Totally refreshing! After that, I steamed for 10 minutes more and then showered and headed to the record store.

After much deliberation, I picked up the new LCD Soundsystem cd, "Sound Of Silver". ALMOST bought the new Nine Inch Nails, but decided to wait til next week. I've been throwing money around alot lately.

On the way back to my house, I stopped at the tanning salon and nuked my butt for a mere 10 minutes to begin the process wherein I become toasty brown by summer's end.

Also hit the grocery store and loaded up on grillables and veggies for the week. Came home and grilled a sirloin steak, did a potato YET AGAIN, and sauteed some whole baby carrots. Deeeee-lish!

"The Sopranos" and "Entourage" start soon, so I'll be in front of the tv, ironing a batch of shirts for work this week in a mere matter of moments.

Smart money says I'll be sound asleep immediately thereafter.

Hope you had a great weekend as well!

No comments: